The View Royal Garden Club is a vibrant & dynamic group.
- sharing common interests with like-minded people
- monthly newsletters that contain gardening tips, notices of garden visits, classes & events
- regular meetings that include:
- judged seasonal shows in:
- Activities include Club Trips, Garden Tous and Workshops
- club discounts at local related businesses
Visitors are welcome at our meetings.
There is a $5 Drop-In fee for non-members,
but we hope you enjoy the meeting and will consider becoming a member.
Individuals: $15/yr.; Families $20/yr
.. to encourage & stimulate the love of gardening and kindred subjects by mutual assistance in the collection & distribution of all information relating to the care & culture of fruits, flowers & vegetables …”
(The club’s 1st constitution, Mar.15, 1950)
Contact us at 250-727-6159
Duncan McTavish was the President of our club for many of the early years. He was the grandson of Dr. Helmcken & great-grandson of Sir James Douglas. Dr. Helmcken owned much of what is now View Royal.
updated Jan. 11, 2020